Sunday, June 26, 2005

Radio Candela

This is my big new project! Jodie & I are performing in 14 days (13 days?) at Scala, as our new band Candela. I've decided to start a Podcast of the process of preparation, as we get our original songs together and polished, ready for our first real performance.

I've divided the blogs and podcasts into two. Firstly, Radio Candela is the podcastumentary of our band as we rehearse and negotiate and basically get ourselves together. Second, Radio Candela Music is just finished (usually demo quality) recordings, new stuff and old stuff as we feel like releasing it.

Radio Candela


Radio Candela Music


I'm finding this really exciting, because it's either really bold and interesting, or really ridiculous. Probably a bit of both.

Anyway, check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home