Thursday, August 05, 2004

Getting heard

I'm thinking that Exterminate! is good enough to be heard out there on the radio. So I need to nut out a plan to get that happening.

I think it probably needs a couple of similar tracks to be viable, for a bit of depth. I'm wondering if I might make one or two other songs about Super Villians or Evil Robots of some kind. Any suggestions from cyberspace?

I thought I'd go for internet world domination, so I'm going to compile a list of internet accessible radio stations, to whom I can submit "new music". As a start, there's triple j in Australia (http://abc.net.au/triplej) and a bbc radio site "One Music" (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/index.shtml). I need to get more...

The web site needs to be polished up before I submit it anywhere, so that it can take a bit of load, and so it presents excellent backgrounders, cool graphics, etc etc for vistors who come looking for music. I might look at hosting the important pages in the same webspace that the files reside in (thanks again Eugen!)

Any other ideas? Inspiration? I'd love any readers to comment... I think I'm probably talking to myself at the moment. There's a button just below this post, it says "comment", try clicking it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home